Federation is a private equity firm that invests in renewable energy, social, health and education real estate and operating companies that meet a social and economic need.
Federation is a signatory to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI or Principles) and a member of the Responsible Investment Association of Australasia (RIAA).
UNPRI requires Federation to commit to:
- Incorporate Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes;
- Be an active owner and to incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices;
- Seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest;
- Promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry;
- Work with the UNPRI Secretariat and other signatories to enhance their effectiveness in implementing the Principles; and
- Report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
As a member of RIAA, Federation implicitly adopts RIAA’s mission to promote, advocate for, and support approaches to responsible investment that align capital with achieving a healthy and sustainable society, environment and economy.
These are the products from this organisation that have been certified by the Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA)